Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

plaid jumper


I haven't sewed anything since this. Then yesterday it was like all the energy I have been lacking got zapped back into my body. I took a shower, blow-dried my hair, did the dishes, made lunch, went on three errands, cooked dinner, folded the laundry, and started a sewing project. Goodbye first trimester!


The top of this dress was a vintage jumper that needed some tlc. I just took the stretched out skirt off and replaced it. Call it lazy or maybe genius because half the work was done for me (I'm getting back into the swing of things slowly - ha). I've used this plaid fabric before, but she has already grown out of that dress.


I already have another dress idea brewing in my head which makes me happy. I have been feeling so uninspired that its nice to have some creative thoughts flowing again.

Enjoy your Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the top with those cute buttons. I am so glad you are feeling better, the first trimester can be so hard!

    ReplyDelete