Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

baby bump: week 16


This morning the Little Miss and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat. I wish I could listen to it everyday. I am 16 weeks along so I figured I better start documenting my baby bump. I am pretty much exactly as big as I was my first time around at this point (although I started showing a lot earlier). Last night I felt the first little flutters of life inside me and I am convinced there are few things that can top those tiny kicks.

So this week is starting out pretty good.

p.s. the Little Miss is on the mend, thank you for your well wishes!

4 comments:

  1. i remember that outfit from when i took you to the feist concert in park city when you were pregnant with avery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, you are 16 weeks already? You hardly even look pregnant. :) Way to be a hot pregnant momma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, cute, cute, cute! How exciting. I can't wait to hear what you're having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute. I bet you are loving being pregnant again, those little kicks are the best

    ReplyDelete