Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

little vintage style v.13


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your little ones wearing vintage - whether it be clothing you thrifted, bought, used to wear yourself, made using a vintage pattern or vintage fabric, we want to see! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say hello to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********

I'm excited to start introducing some new sweet little faces here on LVS, and I don't know that we could have started out with a sweeter one than the adorable Harper. She is the doe-eyed daughter of Mandy from Harper's Happenings. If you aren't already familiar with this duo, head over there now and get yourself acquainted - I promise you wont' regret it...


hello hart + sew readers! i am so excited to share a bit my little one's vintage style with you today. i try to work vintage pieces into Harper's wardrobe any day i can. searching for old pieces with character is one of my favorite things to do, and Harper loves wearing it (she loves getting dressed period!). whether it's finding the perfect treasure at my favorite second hand store, or snatching up a cute find from my favorite online shop, vintage is a huge part of Harper's little life. :) This dress is a favorite - i love the tulip, the ruffled sleeves, and since it's corduroy, it will pair perfectly this fall with a long tee under it and some tights!




Harper wore: vintage dress - little reader vintage, shoes - Target

Thanks for sharing Mandy, Harper looks as sweet as can be in vintage!

I'm thrilled with the response I got last week about guest posting for LVS, and I'll be getting in touch with all of you soon! I am thinking I'll feature a guest poster every other week, so if you have a little one you would like to submit send me an email at stacecadet21(at)gmail(dot)com.

And, don't forget to link up below!




13 comments:

  1. harper is the absolute cutest!!!

    i will email you about a guest post for boys' vintage!

    lishyloo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harper is such a doll baby! I adore that tulip dress. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog (I know, I know, I am so behind the times), but I would LOVE to show off some of our vintage clothes! Is there any other way that I could "post" my pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what are the chances that i would be able to get my daughter to stand still for any photos? zero!! haha. she refuses to pose for photos right now. :(

    i love harper! she's just so adorable!
    (and mandy actually got that dress from me! :) but that's okay!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have an awesome shop whitney, sorry about the mistake! proper credit has now been given :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, adorable dress and adorable model!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Harper is a cutie pie!!! love the dress and Whitney's shop is amazing too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun idea having guest posts and that little tulip dress IS adorable! And I am glad you liked the noiseware I told you about, it seriously helps huh. And thanks for saying I am awesome at taking pictures...just for that I will hurry and edit and get you the pic I took of Avery in the field ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry again Whitney! And thanks so much Stacy for having Harper :) Can't wait to see all the future cuties. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't decide if harper is cuter or the dress...hmmmm....yep, harper takes the cake! she is the cutest! the dress is a close second though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love LVS guest posts - what fun!

    Harper is just the sweetest ever. That style of dress with the ruffle shoulders is one of my favourites and the tulip makes it even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress, it's so simple and lovely and oh so lovely ,the same as the little girl wearing it :) thanks so sharing with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  13. we adore many and harper!!!!

    i want that dress in my size!

    ReplyDelete