Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

happy fourth of july!


Hope those of you in the states had a fun Fourth of July! Here are the pictures I managed to take before our camera battery died. Suffice it to say our Fourth was full of family, food, trampoline jumping, volleyball tournaments, and lots of pretty fireworks! We had so much fun that LM is sleeping it off this afternoon in the earliest nap she has taken in over a year. Reminds me of the old days when I always had this time to myself!

Tomorrow I'll show you her cute vintage Fourth of July outfit (in non-traditional colors) that she wore to church. I had a feeling that at this party she would be running around like crazy and be covered in watermelon juice from head to foot (and she was), so I didn't have her wear it. 


p.s. See those pretty painted nails? Well, my bedroom carpet got the rest of the bottle... I can't even...

No comments:

Post a Comment