Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

mom's best party


Last week I was able to attend (another) Mom's Best blogger event. It's always fun to have a girl's night out, but what a treat to be surrounded by so many lovely ladies, many of whom I am inspired by in their online home. My friend, Danielle, who I went with being one of those inspiring women. We were laughing about how many conversations started with, "So...I follow you on instagram..." and it was fun to chat with women I have only 'known' through reading their blog.


Same as the last event, we were asked to review items that were nominated as H.O.T. products and give our feedback. A couple of the products that stood out to me were the Solly Baby Wraps and the Wee Drool bibs, but there were so many great items to look over all well designed. Kneaders provided dinner and delicious desserts. 


Mom's Best took this opportunity to give back and after the party most of the items were donated to the Riverside Area Rape Crisis Center. We were able to write notes of love and encouragement to the victims which would be placed inside journals given to them as well.

Mom's Best is also donating an emergency kit to the center for every 100 votes or comments on giveaways, so head over and vote (I am willing to bet you will discover an awesome new-to-you product!) and help out.


It was such a fun evening, thank you Mom's Best!

(all photos by Leah Naomi)

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I haven't been to a blogger event like this. I'd love to go someday. That baby wrap, is it the same one Naomi Davis uses? Last I checked hers was all sold out. I love the one in the picture =) Are these events super pricey to attend?

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it is the same wrap that Naomi Davis uses - it was so super soft! I was invited to this event for free. Not sure if you have to pay for other similar events...

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to comment on this for a while - thanks for posting about this event, I was so confused on instagram when you all started posting photos! Ha! So fun to pick out faces I recognize - that photo of Danielle at the end is fantastic! :D

    ReplyDelete