Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

116 days later...


WE BOUGHT A HOUSE! FINALLY!!!

It took 116 days from the time we went under contract to now holding the keys in our hands - a timeline we were not anticipating but got through one day at a time. So we are over the moon excited we can now call this little patch of land with a house on it ours, and we are definitely ready to get this renovation started. We have loads of work ahead of us, but with a lot of love this house will be the perfect home for us.

I hope you will follow along on our journey as we do our best to transform this 1958 ranch house back into the beauty it was meant to be. Time to roll up our sleeves!

(One little girl was not very excited, but she was also not feeling very well today. Poor girl.)



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations and how very very exciting for you all. Looking forward to seeing some more of your old girl. melx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Such an exciting time for you, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I'm excited to see photos of your progress. Maybe even get some ideas, we have a 60s ranch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Buying a house is such an exciting time- I'm excited for you! And I love the family photo on the day of purchase- I cherish the photo of me in front of my first house and your two littles are so tiny in a few years this picture will be so special! Cripes- it already is! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so awesome! I love seeing before and afters!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So exciting! I'm a very recent homeowner too. We got our keys this month. I'm giddy too! Isn't it so exciting. Enjoy the renovation process. Your home will be so lovely and so yours in the end.

    ReplyDelete