Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

well rested and happy


Happy Friday! I have a good feeling about this weekend. I woke up this morning with a smile on my face instead of a tired groan after a glorious nights rest, and I feel like I can take on the world! Oh, how I love sleep.

LM had a sleepover with her cousins so we only had to worry about Lark last night and she slept like an angel. We've been hanging out just the two of us this morning and I love being able to give her my undivided attention. I'm so glad my sister is willing to take LM every once in a while so I can have this one-on-one time with Lark while she is still so little...I feel like I need to soak her baby-ness in while I can...

I'll leave you with a link to a guest post I did today over at Collected Blog. The lovely Bri asked me to share one of my collections and I bet you can guess what it is I hoard collect... Head over to get a peek at some dresses you won't be seeing on Little Vintage Style anytime soon since they are either too big or too little for my girls at the moment. Do you collect anything yourself?


3 comments:

  1. wow, i know how that feels to appreciate the one-on-one time with your littlest! and how hard it can be to find those times. happy friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should mention a sleepover! My parents just purchased a home in town, and are going to take my older two tonight for a sleepover, leaving us with just our 20 m.o.!

    I collect lots of things, but my most recent obsession is vintage doll furniture- I have probably 10 vintage doll beds/cradles- like you and the dresses, I simply cannot pass one up if I see it at a thrift store, even though I literally have no room for them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear you are getting some rest. yay.

    Do I collect...Hmm..better said is that I am a collector of collections. ha ha

    dolls, vintage fabrics, childrens books old and new, tiny things, white things, acorns.ekkks . Ill stop there.

    ReplyDelete