Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

baby bump: week 34

A couple of weekends ago we were lucky enough to have our friend Bri take some pictures of our family. Thankfully it wasn't freezing like it has been lately, so we were able to go outside. As part of that, she took these shots of me and baby girl on the way which I think turned out beautiful.  I am now 36 weeks and I can't wait to meet this little one soon, I feel like she belongs in our arms already. But, if she is anything like her sister then we will have to wait...and wait...







on me: dress, vintage, belt, thrifted, tights and cardigan, old navy, shoes, target.
on the little miss: dress and shoes, vintage, cardigan and tights, old navy.

Family pics to come...

5 comments:

  1. i love them all! that last one is the sweetest thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the last picture melts my heart! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhh. the last one. sisters. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! That last picture is definately one for the wall!:)

    ReplyDelete