Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

lark// 9 months


I have not been good at keeping up with Lark's monthly photo shoots wearing her brooch. I made it to six months at least!

Now she is nine months old and I am in complete denial. It can't be true! But she apparently wants to grow up fast because she is already standing well on her own, and starting to cruise all over the house. We are just waiting for that first tentative step.


She has a really sweet temperament, but watch out - if you get too close she'll slap you in the face with lightening speed! It is quite funny actually. It's her way of showing she likes you, and she usually gives you a gummy smile too (no teeth yet). She also babbles constantly and smacks her lips when you ask her for kisses.

Every morning I bring her into bed with me to nurse and LM will wake up shortly after and join us. It's the perfect way to start the day, watching their eyes light up when they see each other and hearing their giggles as they hug good morning. She loves her big sister.

And we all love her!

Our computer is being fixed at the moment so I am posting this from my phone - hope it looks alright. Posting may be a bit spotty for the next little while as a result... I'll be spending my computer-free time putting together all of the last minute details for this weekend. Are you ready for Christmas? Only six more days!!! Hope to be back soon, xo.

1 comment: