Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

 

I know I have been missing these past few days, and unfortunately, I am not sure when or if I will be back again this week (although I do have a guest post scheduled for LVS so make sure to stop by Wednesday and show her some love!). We are leaving town again to attend a family funeral. We knew it would be sometime soon, but were still caught a little off guard.

I feel like everything in my life right now is like the picture above, half finished and in limbo. I look forward to getting back into a normal routine, but for now spending time with family and celebrating a well lived life is my first priority. I'll see you soon, friends.

xo
s

(p.s. you can find the ornament pattern here)





5 comments:

  1. sorry stace. i hope you find some comfort in your family. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry for your loss, stacy. love that ornament pattern...and i'm feeling the same way lately about projects and things. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of love and hugs to your family
    ~ elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. These have to be the cutest little things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stacy, my thoughts are with you and your family...!

    ReplyDelete