Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

weekend snapshot


I convinced Husband to start what my father dubbed as "a dreaded 'honey-do' project" - stripping the paint off the dresser I found a few weeks ago. It is much less white than this now, but there is still a long way to go. This blog post was providential in timing and gave us some helpful tips, but I don't think we will have the grand unveiling of the 'after' for some weeks. Stripping is definitely a labor of love. Don't think about that sentence too hard.

Did you get any projects started/done this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. OH my we just got dome with a nightmare of a dresser re-do. The desire was to re-stain, but with phone numbers gouged into the wood and permanent marker tags all over it... we ended up having to paint.

    I think I can wait a few weeks for the reveal, since my readers are still waiting for mine! :)

    ReplyDelete