Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

#2



Baby #2 is on the way (insert picture of us celebrating that I forgot to take)! I was going to make this announcement a couple of weeks ago but I got a little paranoid and realized that I hadn't even made a doctor appointment to hear the heartbeat yet. So, it was put off until today when I could hear the miracle of that little 'thump, thump, thump' for myself. And now that I know for certain I am not going crazy and eating like a mad woman for no reason I wanted to share the news!

These pictures were taken almost a month ago to help break the news to our families. I wore that same outfit on Sunday again and it is definitely tighter. So far I haven't gained any weight but my belly is already permanently sticking out at three months along.

So far so good though. As long as I am eating small meals every two hours I feel great (which makes me feel extremely lucky). Although I will say that I have had major laziness as a side effect which I am sure you have noticed. I've been enjoying laying on the couch or taking afternoon naps when I would usually be sewing or working on a project. Hopefully I'll get over that soon. We are all so excited to add to our family!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!! I know I never comment on here.. sorry about that. Just know that I LOVE your blog and your cute family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! Congrats, and do tell when you know the gender! Keep napping- you'll miss it later :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh congrats!!!!! those family pics are so adorable and i think that dress was made for your daughter.....i am so glad it made its way to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bounced to your blog... we're twinsies! My son just turned 2, and are expecting #2 in March too! LOVE your blog. Such a happy find. And am now following... now. :)

    ReplyDelete