Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

thank you picture notes

At the Little Miss' music party I made a photo shoot wall by taping up sheets of vintage music ripped from an old saxophone book I thrifted. I had all the guests take their pictures while playing instruments with the idea in mind that I would use the photos for thank yous. I finally got around to sending them out today. Each family got the first 'thank you' picture and then their own picture with an individualized message from the Little Miss.

Here are just a few samples...





...it was a fun way to capture everyone who was there.

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea! It just looks so smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an awesome idea I LOVE IT! You are super duper creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely darling. i love the music sheets for your backdrop. simply genius. and congrats on the great expectations. hooray.

    ReplyDelete