Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

weekend snapshot

I didn't take a single picture this weekend. It was actually nice to not care about trying to capture any moments, not that there were any moments that needed capturing. The weekend was more fun for me than for Husband - he humored me by letting me thrift downtown while he followed the Little Miss around as she explored the aisles of toys and shoes (her two favorite things). Oh, how I love him! Then we capped off the outing with a Philly at Moochies - delicious.

And so this post has some eye candy - I couldn't resist this 60's beauty and am currently waiting for it to come in the mail with great anticipation...

Photobucket

...but I wish this was coming along with it.

Photobucket

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. cute skirt :) I had a good lil weekend of thrift shopping too. I found one of the old 50's phones and it's all white and I LOVE it and I found these awesome pearl earrings...I am telling you, you have to go to Coyote Exchange with me when you get here for thanksgiving, I saw at least 2-3 dresses you would have liked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lovely. I can't wait to hit up the D.I. when we're out there. The Salvation Army here just isn't that great.

    ReplyDelete