Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

weekend snapshot

Photobucket

Hope you had a fun Halloween! I ended up finding this gem of a 70's dress at the thrift store the day before, flipped my hair out and called it good. And if you think I look more like a pioneer you are not alone.

This was my pretty poor attempt at carving a witch into my wart infested pumpkin. I couldn't carve the eyes, nose, or mouth without it cracking and ruining the whole thing so I gave up. Maybe next year we will invest in pumpkin carving knives...but probably not. I think I am more cut out for the classic triangle eyes and toothy grin.

1 comment:

  1. good pumpkin skills :) Oh and your dress is cue, but I did think at first you were a pioneer or polygamist or something like that. But the hair totally makes you look 70's ha ha ha. Can't wait to see pictures of Avery, I LOVED her costume!

    ReplyDelete