Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I've been spending most of my free time this week doing a pretty major shop update for a Thanksgiving weekend promo. Visit the shop Nov. 27th - 30th and get FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING with a purchase of $25 or more!

And... since I am really thankful that anyone evens reads this blog I am giving you, my lovely readers, an extra perk! Mention that you read this blog in the message to seller box and I'll give you another 15% off!

I love this time of year and as I have been reflecting on my life these past few days I have shed quite a few tears of gratitude. I feel so blessed! I love my husband and little girl beyond words, and I am so grateful for my family, my faith, and my testimony. I don't know what more I could ask for...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


If you want to see a couple of the things that touched me this week go here, and here.

1 comment:

  1. You're so sweet Stacy. This is such a great deal! I am loving the new additions to your shop, it is looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete