Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

mother's day


I know I am late to the party, but happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely ladies! This was my early morning view and I don't think I could have had a better one. These two girls make me feel so lucky to call myself their mother.

There was no sleeping in or breakfast in bed since Husband was out of town all weekend (I had similar feelings as last year - reading that post again was good for me). But, at the end of the day I felt loved and that is all that matters, after all.




Although, next year I wouldn't mind a good sleeping in...

1 comment:

  1. Aw crap. Two years in a row? I don't remember why I slept in last year, but I'm sorry. I'll let you sleep in next year, I promise! (Assuming I'm in town. I would have let you sleep in this year, but it was an impossibility.)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete