Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

shop update







This week's shop update.

Lately, I am having a hard time focusing on today while I am dreaming about tomorrow. You know that lull of time right before an anticipated big change, the beginning of a new chapter, or next exciting phase of life? That. We finished everything we needed to do in order to finalize things for the house, so now all we can do is wait. Aaaand, wait. Without any "to-do's" to check off I am feeling a little antsy and I think the only cure will be to hold the house key in my hand, which hopefully will be sooner rather than later.

Thank you to everyone who has expressed excitement about our venture to become homeowners. I know I am being a bit vague about the details at this point, but I am sure they would just bore you - suffice it to say I am ready for these details to be over so we can get to the fun part!



5 comments:

  1. Omigosh that fruit jumper KILLS me! Way too cute. Do you think it'd fit LM? And I definitely know the antsy feeling. That's me all the time these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for you! But are you moving far away? Hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop and site are so stinkin darling, I am so glad I stumbled here! I'm excited to follow all your tiny vintage and sewing goodness now. Good luck with the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep checking back for more details on the house. i'm living vicariously through you since there's no definite end in sight to our perpetual renting adventures...

    can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you and Shawn were buying a house. I haven't talked to you guys in so long. SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS. Your girls are getting so big and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete