Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

shop update and happy weekend!


I'm in charge of our immediate family Christmas party this year and since our schedules are so busy closer to Christmas, it's tomorrow! I thought I was pretty on top of the planning, but this morning I am finding myself super busy and crossing my fingers that I won't forget to bring anything (my sister is hosting since her house is bigger). It should be really fun though, the festivities include making baby blankets to donate, a silly talent show, gift exchange, yummy food, and games. It's nice to have an excuse to spend the day with family, we should do it more often!

I was able to add a few new items to the shop if you want to check them out. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. ooh that is a lot to be in charge of! sounds fun though. and i love avery's animal ears. cute idea. did you move out of your dad's place?

    ReplyDelete