Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

kollabora + my waves


I have had this skirt on my 'to-sew' list for a long time, but with our crazy ups and downs these past six or so months it was put on the back burner. Kollabora generously sent me a kit with everything I would need to make it, so when I was feeling pretty down in the dumps recently and just wanted to sew without having to think about anything it was the perfect project - it was all there waiting for me! I love the fabric they chose and the pattern was a real winner too. Their site is filled with inspiration, tutorials, and even the supplies you need to make the project you love, plus, you can upload your own projects to share. Are any of you already members? Let me know and I will follow you!

In other really important news that you definitely need to know about me, I have decided to ban my blow dryer this Spring/Summer. It's been almost a month since hot air has touched these locks and I am not looking back. High-fives to the lazy girl inside of me! I have wavy hair naturally but have never really embraced it, so this will be the longest stretch of time I will have let my hair air-dry. Also, I am growing out my bangs for the first time in years. Big changes are happening around here folks! ;)


p.s. The winner of the Shabby Apple giveaway was announced here. Did you win?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Here I am! I just emailed you! Thank you so so so much. For some reason this didn't show up in my google reader, I had to come to the website directly?
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-air dry is the way to go! Your hair looks beautiful wavy. I always think people look the best with the way their hair naturally is...just a bit of product (for me that's usually a bit of mouse and some scrunching) and air dry!
    Sarah M

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very fashion and charming! I like the style! I like the tight dresses for sale.

    ReplyDelete