Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

week of shop updates: day 1







It hasn't been all house renovation around here, at least for me anyway. I have been hard at work creating a series of shop updates all set to go over the next few days making this a week of new items added almost daily! This is the first of the lot. I hope you won't mind being bombarded as I am really trying to clear as much inventory out as possible this month. 

Thank you so much for your support, I hope you see something you love. As always click on the links above to go directly to your favorite piece, or head over to the shop to see it all. Be back soon with more! :)


p.s. It only took a week for someone to tell me I misspelled 'Tutorial' on my opening photo for the backpack post. So I hope you enjoyed the 'Turorial' while it lasted, it's fixed now... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment