Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

shop update


Just added these new items to the shop!

Is this week flying by for you like it is for me? I suppose that is what usually happens when Monday was a holiday, but I really can't believe tomorrow is already Friday. We have plans to do a little house hunting/researching this weekend and I am pretty over the moon about it. Just excited that something is happening in that life department, even though it may be a long while still before buying a house works out for us. It's just nice to acknowledge a dream, even if only for a weekend. Exciting! Do you have any fun plans?

3 comments:

  1. This whole month has flown by ridiculously fast. Have fun looking at houses! My plans for this weekend include sewing as much as possible and maybe a nap or two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going out to a new restaurant (my favorite thing to do) and celebrating an 8 year olds birthday at the roller skating rink. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my husband and i are starting the process of buying a home too! i'm equally smitten and terrified of the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete