Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

little farm


Our garden has been less than stellar this year... a couple of zucchinis, a handful of peas, carrots that are still only 2" high, and tomato plants that are now just finally starting to produce (is the tomato season really this late in the summer?). Needless to say, I had much higher hopes and dreamed about eating fresh tomatoes way back in July (maybe I should look that up).

So that is where Little Farm comes in to save my pitiless garden and give me loads of locally grown, better than organic, flavorful vegetables. And they make me so happy that I wanted to share with all of you too, although if you don't live in the Provo-Orem area that puts a damper on things.

Little Farm is located in Pleasant Grove, and Lutie, the gardener herself, is world famous for her work in the field of radionics - which in a nutshell means she can tell what the plant needs nutrient-wise by testing its energy. Sounds a little strange, but don't judge until you've tasted her delicious offerings. And you can only get them right here.

And while you are there you can stock up on local free-range eggs, grass-fed beef, raw milk, raw cheese, and delicious homemade soups!

2 comments:

  1. Yum. I love your pictures! Especially this one, and the one of the Little Miss in the pool below. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great, I wish I lived closer. My garden did ok until July, then it all stopped...darn heat! It's starting to come back though. So only one more week until we go on VACATION...can you believe we have another nephew! ha ha ha, fun fun.

    ReplyDelete