Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

1/52 + 21 weeks



I've decided to commit myself to a 52 week project this year. Inspired by the lovely James I will be taking pictures of my children each week with no real rules or limitations. I just want to capture a moment of their childhood. That means until baby brother is born I will be in them as well. I am not interested in doing formal baby bump posts like I did with the girls, but I do want his growth to be documented.

1. The girls requested I do their hair in 'princess crowns' for church. I did my best with Lark's short hair but it wouldn't stay on top of her head and by the time we left she had two braids sticking straight out like Pippy Longstocking. It was pretty cute.

2. These two are developing such a sweet relationship. I am so glad they have each other.

3. Lark wanted a turn to take pictures too. I was surprised to come across this non-blurry one in my camera roll.


2 comments:

  1. Maybe I missed something, but I didn't know you knew it's a boy! Yay. What fun. I'm looking forward to your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 21 weeks too...we must have a similar due date!!

    ReplyDelete