Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

shop update: little boys






Hello! I've been working on getting some amazing pieces for little guys in the shop and this is the first of what will be two rounds of updates (so far). I love so many of these but that reversible jacket? Killer!! Head on over to the shop to take a closer look, or click on the links above to go directly to your favorite piece.

On a related note, I started a Facebook page for Hart & Sew Vintage and would really appreciate a 'like' if you get a chance. I am still figuring everything out over there because, honestly, I don't really get on Facebook very often so I need to familiarize myself - but, I plan on doing fun giveaways, promos, and sneak peeks of items on their way to the shop so you won't want to miss out!

Also, I was honored to be named one of Babble's Top 10 Vintage Baby Shops this year. I am in great company, so go check out all of the shops that made the cut. Thank you Babble, and a big thank you to all of you! Your support over the years has meant so much to me.

xo

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I absolutely love that little hat.
    http://tinydais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete