Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

little vintage style v.17


Welcome to Little Vintage Style, a place to show off your little ones wearing vintage! Link up every Wednesday, and make sure to click around and say 'hello!' to all of the other vintage lovin' mommas like you!

**********

Hello everyone! This week's guest host is the lovely Heather from 3 ring circus. She is such a bright spot in the children's vintage world, as you undoubtedly already know, and I really appreciate her friendship and advice. I've been dying to see Pip in this bird dress (you may recognize it, it caused quite the little stir on the blog a bit ago) and I love love love it on her!


Hi! My name is Heather and I run a vintage shop on etsy called 3 ring circus. I also document my daughter's vintage and hand me down clothing on pippi parade. I am so excited to share this amazing bird dress that we bought from hart + sew! 


Stacy did a sneak peek preview and I stalked her until she said it was reserved for us. Ever since I was a little girl my family has always called me Feathers. My grandmother used to take me bird watching, so I knew this dress was meant for Penelope. The binoculars were my grandmas and we would use them.


This dress has become Penelope's favorite - she has worn it the last 3 days in a row, so thank you Stacy for the amazing find!


No, thank you Heather and Penelope! It makes me so happy to see the clothes I send off worn again, and this one was one of my favorites too! :)

Link up below!



9 comments:

  1. I love this dress on Penelope! My parents have always called me "Bird" (derived from Lizabird I think). Now my nieces and nephews call me "Aunt Bird" and I love it!:)

    ~ Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! what a great find

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh that dress is so adorable!!!! i love that pip has worn it 3 days in a row, a hit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I know this gets said ALL the TIME but I really wish this came in my size!!! It's amazing on her...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pip is so adorable! LOVE that dress!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fantastic dress, I am a big fan of the Pippi parade but i think this dress with the cowgirl boots is one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually really love this dress. You need to let me know if you find something similar to it :) I love how she matched it with the boots! Too cute! (You need to do a photographer guest post next, wink wink)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, I remember that bird dress, I so wished it would have fit one of my girls.Lucky that pippi was the one to get it so we can all see her in it. She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pip is rocking that dress! i love it paired with the little cowgirl boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete