Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

my oldest

 I feel like my oldest has been a bit neglected on the blog lately, but we haven't forgotten about her!

Currently she is obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba, making sure Lark's diaper gets changed regularly, painting rainbows and pigs, singing with her microphone, jumping off the couch onto pillows, reading Olivia, and eating canned peaches. Can't wait to see what she'll be obsessed with next week, she keeps us on our toes! 




I used to think I couldn't love her more, but now I realize there will never be an end to it...

2 comments:

  1. a first born always holds a special place in mommy's heart... after all he/she was the one that made you a mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. I am constantly amazed how my heart can love three little people SO much. Just when you think you can't possibly love anymore or your heart will burst...it grows bigger and bigger.

    ReplyDelete