Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

homemade party hats






















I think I am going to have to steal this party hat idea - so adorable!


"You had party hats. Did you make them?
I bought a party hat from the store and took it apart and traced it onto card stock and stapled it together to make a cone shape. Then I used pompoms that came on a string and stapled them around the bottom of the hat. (You can use clothes pins to hold it in place while you staple.) I did the same thing with a feather boa. For the newspaper fringe ones i just cut a strip of newspaper and stapled it around the bottom of the hat leaving a few inches hanging down to cut into fringe. Then we stapled the elastics on."


{images and quote via Nesting}

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Avery's party! Will you be my party planner for Ella's first birthday? They are going to be SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete