Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

thirfted goodies

Some of my favorite recent finds...

Cute boy shoes. I don't think I will be able to part with those sneakers, but the rest will be in the shop eventually.


This vintage tablecloth was still in the original packaging and the colors are amazing. Makes me want to have a picnic.


A sweet Raggedy Ann and Andy mirror. Unless my mom wants this for the kid's room at her house, this will probably end up in the shop someday too.


And lastly, I was so excited to finally find a dresser for the Little Miss' room. I've been looking for months and it seemed every time I came across one that I liked it had a sold sign on it! Darn those early risers. This one is perfect though so it was worth the wait. The bones are good, but I'll be stripping the paint off soon. If the wood is pretty then I'll refinish it, otherwise I'll re-paint.

Found anything good lately?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those little boy sneakers too, and cute dresser

    ReplyDelete